The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 193 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
#6122 - 11/07/04 02:37 AM Re: Emotional/mental cheating
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Dianne, I am not afraid to share anything with anyone who is curious and asking for the right reason.....Now first my phone rings, I answer and a computer generated voice says "this is ZMC, please enter your code." I punch in a couple of numbers (my code) and then it says, "you have a 900, or IC or receipt # call. Please begin in 3 seconds."
I only have one of those 3 types of calls at a time.
Our company call is a receipt # call it can last up to 15 minutes only, then the computer disconnets him. I make $5.00 no matter how long that call lasts up to the 15 minutes. [Big Grin]
The 900 calls can last up to 17 minutes. I make .30 cents a minute on these calls. [Big Grin] [Wink]
The IC call is a over flow call from another service that we do and these call also pay .30 cents per minute but can go as long as they want. I've made as much as $18.00 on one of these. [Razz]
I get a check once a month from my boss and the computer keeps track of all the money I have coming. I've been there now for nearly 2 years and its never made a mistake. I usually earn between $600. and $900. a month [Roll Eyes] BUT remember I am at home comfortable with no out of pocket expenses. I can log on or off whenever I want to. To log on I just call a number and enter my code and then it will play my 30 second message to anyone who's calling, if they like what they hear they dial my extension and I am routed the call. I hope this answers some of your questions and if not ask away, I am happy to answer anything. Beng at home and never too busy allows me all the writing time I could ask for. [Big Grin]

#6123 - 11/08/04 08:04 AM Re: Emotional/mental cheating
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Wow. Fascinating. Thanks for the info. I've always wondered how it worked. Years ago, I saw a 65-year old grandmother on a television show who did what you do. She gave a sample of her "phone voice." Amazing. A caller would never know.

I hate talking on the phone so this wouldn't be a good career for me. [Smile] I usually just look at my Caller ID and don't answer when I'm working (writing). My time is so important to me and sometimes, people just wanna talk with nothing to say so I don't go there. I return phone calls at the end of the day.

Thanks for the info. Appreciate your honesty, as always.

#6124 - 11/07/04 11:02 PM Re: Emotional/mental cheating
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Since answering my phone means money, I always answer but am quick to hang up on nonsense, salespeople etc. and if its a friend I just say I'm working and they know and hang up. Usually I will call them back on my cell unless very busy writing and trying to get my thoughts down before they disappear from my head all together. Its true this job isn't for everyone. I am gathering much information on male behavior and their way of thinking and will one day write that book. Thanks Dianne for asking and NOT being judgemental, you see there are those BUT then thats another story...he he!! [Big Grin]

#6125 - 11/10/04 06:48 PM Re: Emotional/mental cheating
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

I have tried very hard to not judge people for anything. Sometimes I fail at it but I'm doing a lot better than when I was younger. My parents condemned just about everyone and it offended me so I've sincerely worked at not being like them.

I believe, from a writers viewpoint, that when you write your book, it could be a huge bestseller. I'm serious! Most of us are curious about things like this and knowing what a wonderful person you are behind the scenes would really blow readers away. Now, another question: when you write your book, are you gonna name names? Wow! [Big Grin]

#6126 - 11/10/04 09:39 PM Re: Emotional/mental cheating
Claire Offline

Loc: Dublin, Ireland
Chatty Lady, I am fascinated by your job. It sounds very interesting and exciting and plenty of material for a book! Definitely! Wow!
Clairey x

#6127 - 11/11/04 02:06 AM Re: Emotional/mental cheating
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Thanks Dianne and Claire for your comments. Now name names, hummm, never thought about doing that. I think just writing the characters in generalizations would do as well and no innocents would be hurt. I talked one night to a guy in Alabama whos wife was the daughter of a dear friend. His wife happened to be visiting her mother, my friend in Minnesota at the time. Shehas never known of his need to cross dress and be feminized. No way to find it out in a book that maybe many of your relatives and/or friends may be reading too. Most of the celeberties aren't as addicted and stupid as Kenny Rogers was and try to keep it quiet and a secret. I am not out to destroy anyone and its not my job to punish anyone either so my book will be NO NAMES! [Wink] I have made a good living with my "trash talk" and don't think I am any better than some of the callers are but I am single, no one to hurt if known and I've done it with a book in mind all along. After a time I got lazy because this is soooo easy and I can do my writing without going out into the masses to try and make a living....Like my best friend says in jest, I'm just an old phone slut...shush, don't tell anyone, ha ha ha. [Eek!]

#6128 - 11/12/04 08:43 AM Re: Emotional/mental cheating
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

I admire you for that, Chatty.

You know, I've always wondered what causes cross dressing. Has something happened in childhood or are cross dressers some of those who claim to be trapped in a male body? I know transvestites say that...right? I knew a cross dresser once (he was my insurance man!) and he was built like a football player and there wasn't one ounce of him that seemed feminine. So, I've always been confused about that. Any input? Oh, I should mention that this church I attend sometimes has two cross dressers and darn it...they have better clothes than me! [Eek!]

#6129 - 11/12/04 04:08 AM Re: Emotional/mental cheating
chatty lady Offline
Writer

None of the males I have spoken with about their cross dressing has any explanation but every one started at a young age being fascinated by the way there sisters or mothers clothes felt usually going through the hamper feeling the panties and sometimes stealing a pair to have. Most cross dressing men are not gay or even bi-sexual they just like to feel very feminine. Most are in the closet. Its the older ones, over 50 that suddenly begin to feel attracted to men, and thats what their fantasys are about. Not all but most. Then there are those that want to be dressed, make-up and all and go out to be picked jup by a man or more than one and forcedc to have sex with them both giving oral then being raped....It excites them to imagine this happening even though it is probably mostly in their minds....Strange but true. [Eek!]

#6130 - 11/12/04 07:46 PM Re: Emotional/mental cheating
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

This is fascinating and I really appreciate you being so open about it. I always had a fear of marrying a man and finding out he was a cross dresser and discover he's been borrowing my clothes! [Wink] Now, that would make me mad!

I once tried to imagine what my husband would look like in a dress and heels and just the thought cracks me up. He just doesn't have the legs for it. They would look like two strings hanging out of the bottom of his dress!

#6131 - 11/12/04 10:37 PM Re: Emotional/mental cheating
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Chatty, this is a very interesting topic, educational too, because it takes all kinds to make the world go around. But, please do not get any more explicit [Eek!] because I'm trying to keep this a G rated site. [Big Grin] I know you understand.

I have a friend at church who was a man and is now a woman. I read her book and it was an eye opener. I'm much more compassionate than I was when these topics arise. It was heart wrenching to read how uncomfortable she was in her male body and went she went through to make all the necessary changes.

I don't promote any of these lifestyles, but I do have a place in my heart to love the people regardless... [Wink]

Page 5 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved