The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 54 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#60947 - 12/24/05 06:55 AM Re: I AM NOT LEAVING MY HOUSE TILL JAN 1ST
yepthatsme2 Offline

Loc: Fredericksburg, Va.
Chatty, my daughter isn't in school...she's moving next year. Grandson and new granddaughter too.

My son in law to be will be joining the Border Patrol, and re-locating. He is in the reserves and has been accepted into the BP, he might have to go to Iraq, unless the BP picks him up under Homeland Defense. Depends on where he get orders to first.

Not sure how long he will be the son-in-law-to-be...they were going to get married the first of this month...until he forgot her birthday. They are now thinking about marriage plans again...no one's birthday is coming up so we might be safe. [Roll Eyes]

Try and spend all the time I can with her while she's still here. She took a couple of days off this week which is unusual for her.
During the week she's at the office by 8, and most nights she won't leave the office, till midnight or later.

[ December 23, 2005, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: yepthatsme2 ]

#60948 - 12/25/05 05:01 AM Re: I AM NOT LEAVING MY HOUSE TILL JAN 1ST
Thistle Cove Farm Offline

Loc: Tazewell County, VA, USA
Gosh, I feel blessed. The guys at the feed store will back out of their parking spots to give it to me. :>)

Seriously, I read about some of ya'll living in urban areas and, thankfully, I can no longer relate. How terrible when people forget we're all in this together.

#60949 - 12/26/05 07:45 PM Re: I AM NOT LEAVING MY HOUSE TILL JAN 1ST
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Thistle, how true. My town has gone mad this past week, but I try to get a kick out of it instead of getting angry. It makes for much happier times. It's comical when you think about it. We cram so much into our days that we don't have a lousy second to wait patiently for an elderly person to close their door so we can drive by them on a parking lot? I saw a man on the verge of a heart attack the other day. All because he had to sit in his warm car and wait for a woman with a stroller to cross in front of him in the mall parking garage.

Time. It's all aobut time management. And to think we are all given the same 24 hour day!

#60950 - 12/26/05 09:26 PM Re: I AM NOT LEAVING MY HOUSE TILL JAN 1ST
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
I feel sorry for people who are so self centered that they can't esteem anyone above themselves.

#60951 - 12/27/05 09:01 PM Re: I AM NOT LEAVING MY HOUSE TILL JAN 1ST
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Rotten behavior boils down to being self-centered.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved