The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 123 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 17 of 17 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17
Topic Options
#67357 - 11/13/04 11:13 PM Re: Sammie the Parrot
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Values over fame. No comparison. It is a rough lifestyle and sure doesn't make it easy to be a mom. I would sing until 3 AM and get up early in the morning so I could see my kids off. I really wasn't happy although the money was good.

Now, my friend, Cindy, comes over and she is a monster on the piano and we do our own "gig." Sing and play for hours. She wants me to cut a demo of some of her new songs. We have so much fun. Hey, I'll find her website for all of you so you can see this foxy babe and also there is a site where you can download some of her piano music. She's just awesome! So are you, Chatty.

#67358 - 11/16/04 01:28 AM Re: Sammie the Parrot
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

http://www.cynthiamusic.com/

I promised I'd post Cindy's site (jose cuervo) and if you click under the Christmas bell, you can download some of her beautiful songs. Enjoy. [Big Grin]

#67359 - 11/16/04 04:37 AM Re: Sammie the Parrot
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Somehow we wandered off the real subject of this section, Sammie the wonder bird. You said you might visit but she can't come, well I for one would be so sad if she didn't. Rosee wants to meet her and hear her talk, but then theres Reeta who says, yea bring her on, I love poultry. As you can see Reeta cannot be trusted around any other kinds of animals, birds, or fish...She thinks everything is for tasting....I bet Sammie learned some choice words last week, ha ha ha!!!LOL [Eek!]

#67360 - 11/17/04 01:40 AM Re: Sammie the Parrot
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Chatty [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Big Grin] Too funny and yes, you're probably right!

I've never traveled in a plane with that bird. They have little acrylic carriers with perches but I think she'd have a heart attack. I don't think she want's to be the appetizer for your critter either. [Eek!]

She's been singing opera today. Must be happy. I put the music channel on tv when I'm not in the room because she loves it so much.

Oh ladies...I forgot to tell you. My uncle that died five months ago had a warehouse full of antique cars so I bought his 1940 Ford Pickup. Aqua blue with a Corvette engine. They delivered it today and it's a smokin' machine. Can't wait to go crusing.

#67361 - 12/21/04 10:20 PM Re: Sammie the Parrot
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

My crazy, crazy bird. Had an early Christmas dinner for my daughter last night with a few of her girlfriends so got to bed very late. Got up this morning and cleaned the kitchen and had just fallen back into bed for some more much needed sleep when I heard someone knocking on the front door. I get up and there is nobody there. It was Sammy! She has it down perfect. I couldn't tell the difference. So, I'm trying to fall asleep and she's running through every word and phrase she knows for over an hour. I couldn't sleep because I was laughing so hard. [Big Grin]

#67362 - 01/13/05 04:04 AM Re: Sammie the Parrot
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Back to the adventures of Sammie.

She has her own name for my daughter. Calls her Brandi Girl. I've never called her that or anyone else for that matter so the only thing we can figure is it's a name she wants to call her.

#67363 - 01/13/05 07:02 AM Re: Sammie the Parrot
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Dianne,
Just a line to let you know that I'm revamping my web page (actually someone else is doing it) and Sammie's question that was sent in will be on the front of Trixie's page...whoo hoo...

Sammie's a star!

JJ

#67364 - 01/14/05 08:00 AM Re: Sammie the Parrot
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

I'll be sure to tell her. She has a big head as it is so...maybe I shouldn't.

#67365 - 01/21/05 10:45 PM Re: Sammie the Parrot
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Sammie has taught my daughter's parakeet how to belch. Geesh. [Eek!]

Page 17 of 17 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved