The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 178 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#7370 - 11/03/05 08:19 AM Re: The Big V and don't mean Vegas
Prill Offline

Loc: Connecticut
My husband did the frozen peas thing, too! Like many guys, he was wary about getting "snipped"--that's what he called it--but I pulled a Lysistrata on him. In other words, I told him, "No vasectomy, no sex." I'd hemorrhaged on the IUD, gone crazy on the Pill, had one very painful miscarriage, and had all the kids either he or I wanted. I felt like it was his turn to take responsibility for birth control. Still, as I said, he was not excited about the prospect of having his manhood tampered with by some doc. But, being the sweet guy he is, he started researching the topic; and in the process, he mentioned the idea to his carpool. Every one of the guys--I think there were three--said, "Oh, I had that done years ago. No big deal." That's all my hubby needed to hear. A few weeks later, he was sitting on the couch with those frozen peas in his lap. [Wink]

#7371 - 11/03/05 08:20 AM Re: The Big V and don't mean Vegas
Prill Offline

Loc: Connecticut
P.S. It was the best thing he ever did for our sex life!

#7372 - 11/03/05 08:45 AM Re: The Big V and don't mean Vegas
Searcher Offline

Loc: boise
Dearest Everyone,

Too funny!!

But High time they all take some responsibility - takes two to tango! And children donT get born by themselves! I'm all for equal responsibility on this one - peas included!

Searcher

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved