The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 169 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#76716 - 08/29/05 05:56 AM Re: Boomer Sisters
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
Leigha,

So beautifully written and heartfelt. I am so glad you were able to articulate your feelings. That is how I feel here and I am sure others do too.

Glad you are part of us.
Sandpiper

#76717 - 08/29/05 05:51 PM Re: Boomer Sisters
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
The words about this fourm are all so beautiful. I know many of us have differing beliefs, but they are all rooted and grounded in love. Love is all that matters.

#76718 - 08/29/05 11:27 PM Re: Boomer Sisters
leigha Offline

Loc: british columbia
Dear Sandpiper

Thank you for your lovely words Sandpiper and I am indeed blessed by your kindness in expressing them.

With love
Leigha

#76719 - 09/05/05 09:33 AM Re: Boomer Sisters
Rose Offline

Loc: Georgia
Here's from newbie,Rose, on Boomer Sisters...This is so totally awesome and inspiring to me. I "fell" into this site quite by accident...I was surfing the net on the key word "middle aged". I so desperately wanted to connect to someone, anyone, who could validate that all the feelings I have are "normal". I am a licensed therapist, so I realize that "normal" is only in the eye of the beholder or the vocabulary of the speaker! I knew I was a baby boomer, but I didn't realize that a place had been organized for us to connect! As I began surfing your site and reading the entries in the forum and the writings I felt hot tears coursing down my face as I "connected"...connected in a way that has never happened before! I have been tired for so long, sad for so long, unfulfilled for so long, yet my days are constantly filled with helping others. My tank is empty. I am sooo looking forward to being a regular and I have already registered! God bless all of you!

#76720 - 09/05/05 11:44 AM Re: Boomer Sisters
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
Welcome Rose! Glad to have you with us. Good for you for finding this site. I was searching for boomer sites when I found this one also. It was the best thing for me. I absolutely love it here. These women are the kindest, warmest, helpful and just plain fun.
I didn't know there was a site to 'connect' with other boomers either. I think it is terrific that Dotsie started it. Reading your post made my heart sad that it took you so long to find a place where you could learn others are feeling the same thing you are and going through the same emotions and problems. But terribly glad you DID find us.
So, join the fun, hearfelt kinship, love and kindness on this site and let us help you fill your tank. You will find sister love here.

Sandpiper

#76721 - 09/05/05 11:52 AM Re: Boomer Sisters
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Welcome Rose. I know you'll find friends here. It's time you gave some of that love and understanding to yourself.

#76722 - 09/05/05 06:49 PM Re: Boomer Sisters
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Rose, welcome in! I too was broken, empty and utterly lost when I stumbled in here. The difference these women have made in my life is nothing short of miraculous. There's a lot of love within these virtual walls! So come on in, nestle into the warmth here and make yourself at home.

#76723 - 09/06/05 12:41 AM Re: Boomer Sisters
Pattyann Offline

Loc: Ocala Florida
Welcome, Rose-we all share a coming of age time and have all had experiences to share-let us know how to help or share a laugh

#76724 - 09/06/05 01:37 AM Re: Boomer Sisters
Pam Kimmell Offline

Loc: Warrenton, Virginia
Glad you found us Rose....hopefully friendships you will make here will "fill you back up" since you seem to give so much of yourself to others. You've come to the right place! Welcome.

#76725 - 09/06/05 02:45 AM Re: Boomer Sisters
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Welcome Rose to our happy home. I have never had an addiction of any nature in my life until finding this site. I am hooked, hook line and sinker and spend my days here enjoying everyone of my new found friends, just like you. [Big Grin]

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved