The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 155 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#89071 - 09/23/06 07:14 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: ]
49erDonna Offline

Loc: California
Yes, Bailey is good. George is a great character too- the nerd with a heart of gold. The characters all have great strengths (and weaknesses) that's part of the appeal of the show.

#89072 - 09/24/06 02:24 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: 49erDonna]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
All the characters balance each other out. The producers and writers really struck gold when they put this show together, not just with the show itself, but with the great actors they found that really pull the characters and story together.

I heard that it finished first in it's time slot last week. It even beat out the old first place holder CSI!
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#89073 - 09/25/06 12:54 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Okay, this may be one I have to begin wathing. I was at my sister's yesterday and everyone was talking about this show. What night is it on? I'm curious...

#89074 - 09/25/06 02:02 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy
Daisygirl Offline

Loc: Ohio
If anyone wants to get caught up, you can rent both seasons from the video store. I had to get caught up on the 1st season by renting the video and watched reruns for the 2nd season.

I think George will develop into a major hunk.

laurapoplin.com

#89075 - 09/25/06 03:45 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Daisygirl]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
It's on thursdays now Dotsie. It really is a wonderful show and very well written. I guess you'd have to like the hospital type show though. (which I do, anyone else remember Medical Center w/ Chad Everett? I think that was my first Doctor show that I got addicted to way back when.)
I got hooked on this one, (GA) from day one. I haven't seen any new series this year yet that I feel the same way about. Any reccomendations? I don't want to miss out on a good thing.

#89076 - 09/25/06 04:16 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: TVC15]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Dotsie, if you beging watching, try and get the DVDs of Season 1 and 2 to catch yourself up on the dynamics between the characters. For me, their history is quintessential to the over all story and its progress.

Thursday nights, on ABC at 9 pm. Set your recorder if you can't make it.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#89077 - 09/26/06 12:16 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
Pam R. Offline

Grey's is certainly the "water cooler" show of the season! Everyone loves it at my office, and yes Dotsie...those that have not watched are coming around too!

What do you all think of Izzie's performance when Denny died? When Alex picked her up from Denny's bed I was balling (even when I watched the repeat!) Even the writer was quoted that she herself watched that piece over and over since she was so impressed with Izzie's acting. I look so forward to that show every week.

Yep, I remember Chad Everett very well TVC15. I was a newlywed at the time and had a color picture taped to the inside of my kitchen cabinet door! Where is he these days???

#89078 - 09/26/06 03:14 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Pam R.]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Oh yes, GA is my favorite show too, in addition to Cold Case. The guy who picked Izzy up from Denny's bed is in love with Izzy, but he has always been a jerk. I wonder if his character will soften, and Izzy will see that he's in love with her.

#89079 - 09/26/06 03:52 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Princess Lenora]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Alex loves Izzy. But, he's so stubborn and hard headed. He refuses to acknowledge his feelings because he thinks they'll show him as weak. He's had a hard life. His childhood wasn't easy. He's been hurt. probably physically as well as emotionally.

If anyone can reach his soul, it would be Izzy.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#89081 - 09/27/06 01:27 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: ]
Pam R. Offline

Anne327, I do agree with you partly! Almost killing Denny was very unprofessional, but I always have to remind myself that this is TV! Izzie is a great actress and for the most part, the writing is excellent (except for almost killing him in the hospital bed). I heard the same thing at the end of the last season that Izzie's character was written off the show. Guess they changed their mind.

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved