The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 177 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#90147 - 10/01/06 12:52 AM Dancing with the Stars
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
Has anyone been following Dancing with the Stars? I decided to watch it this time and I am enjoying it.

Viveca Fox is one of the celebrity dancers. She had mentioned she wanted to participate in order to show other 40 something women that we can still cut it. I am paraphrasing because I forgot her exact words. How could I not watch it now?

Is anyone else watching it?

Cheers,
Cathi

#90148 - 10/01/06 01:06 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: Wisdom&Life]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I don't watch, but adore the quote. Stand up women, we are the ones who are beautiful.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#90149 - 10/01/06 05:20 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: Anno]
49erDonna Offline

Loc: California
I watch the show and love seeing the various dances. It's amazing to see how much they improve. Vivica is really showing America that we 40+ can still cut it!

#90150 - 10/01/06 01:05 PM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: 49erDonna]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
I love the show. It's about the only thing I watch on tv. I've watched the other two series as well. I felt so bad for Ashley last week. I didn't think Harry was all that good, but she has had some bad breaks on the show and I felt bad for her. I love Cheryl. I think she is about the best of the professional dancers. I do go online and vote every week after the show. Not sure who I'm for yet. It was a toss-up between Mario and Joey until they started breaking the rules. Now I'm not so sure.

Louisa

#90151 - 10/02/06 09:18 PM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: Louisa]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I have watched the show since its inception and never miss one. I think Joey is a natural and doubt he will ever break a rule again and don't believe it was intentional unlike Mario whos done it two weeks in a row. He best be careful though because the judges aren't taking it lightly and he nearly was in the bottom two with the public last week as well. I love Vivica Fox, she is a Boomer, and a trooper to the max. You are right that Sheryl is the best and most gorgeous of the female professional dancers. This is such a great show and one can hardly watch without becoming addicted to it. Its wholesome, entertaining and fun for the whole family.

Edited by chatty lady (10/02/06 09:19 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#90152 - 10/02/06 11:07 PM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: chatty lady]
Louisa Offline

I love the dancing, but I also love the clothes. I agree with you Chatty about Joey. I don't think he'll make the same mistake twice. Mario on the other hand.....he's counting on the audience vote and ignoring the judges totally. I like the extremes he goes to, but last week he ticked me off as well because I felt he has no regard for the opinions of the judges and he's just doing an "in your face" to them. I gave most of my votes to Joey last week. But, it is a great show and very entertaining to watch. I like Vivaca too. The country one, Sara, is growing on me now. I think she is pretty and sweet and she did extremely well last week. Can't wait until tomorrow night to see what they do next.

Louisa

#90153 - 10/03/06 12:56 PM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: Louisa]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

I have to say Louisa, that I like Emmett the ex football player, what a gentleman he is. He tries really hard too, and for someone that big he is doing a super job. I look forward to Tuesday nights when its on and then Wednesday for the results....Did you see Mario's nude scene on Nip/Tuck two weeks ago? What a body he has. Oh and every week so far the comedian George Lopez has been clapping away in the audience, wonder if Mario is his son?

#90154 - 10/05/06 02:28 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: chatty lady]
Louisa Offline

Show's getting interesting. Mario sure came back last night. Joey was terrific too. Willa did such a lovely waltz. I was glad to see tonight that Cheryl & Emmet made it, surprised that Jerry Springer is still in, not surprised that Mario is in the #1 slot again, and really surprised that Viveca is out. I expected Sara to be the one to go tonight. I'm glad she's got another chance. She've very sweet and pretty. Most of her problem last night was tripping over her dress. I think anyone who can dance in the shoes they wear deserves to win

Louisa

#90155 - 10/05/06 01:32 PM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: Louisa]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Can you believe the women's bodies? Zero% body fat!

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#90156 - 10/05/06 11:24 PM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: Dianne]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

I bet if you danced for 6 to 8 hours a day, everyday you would have zero body fat too. Sheryl says she eats anything she wants but smaller portions and if she ever stops dancing shes worried about her frame blowing up. Shes so beautiful. I nthought for sure Sara would go, she is my least favorite with Willa not far behind her. I think we are seeing another more positive side of Jerry Springer.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved