The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 177 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#90157 - 10/06/06 01:52 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: chatty lady]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
I like Sara and Willa, but I don't think they can dance better than Mario or Joey. I don't like Mario's dance partner but they do well together. I don't think Jerry really should have lasted this long, but the public is voting for him. I didn't think his waltz was that good, just touching.

Chatty, if I did that for a few hours just one day, I wouldn't have to worry about fat, just a final resting place.

Louisa

#90158 - 10/06/06 06:19 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: Louisa]
Bathbuddys Offline

Loc: Midwest
LOL Louisa resting place?....come on I am sure you can boogie with the best of em'.

Oh ladies, I used to go out dancing 2 to 3 nights a week and I did get an opportunity to learn ballroom dancing which is a blast, but very hard to do. I used it also to country western dance.
I was in the dance company in college and it is true, if you dance as much as I did, you too can look like that, but let me tell you now I wish I would have tested a little more often as the knees are going, the hips hurt and other joints that I didn't know I had....lol
I also have made up for the body fat that I didn't have then...
I have gone from 132 at 5'7 to almost 200 and let me tell you, I have a need for a restin place.....lol

Nanc

#90159 - 10/06/06 11:16 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: Bathbuddys]
Louisa Offline

I always loved to dance. After my divorce I went out dancing 2-3 night a week. That's actually how I met my second husband. I didn't do much that could be considered ballroom dancing. I was addicted to the Electric Slide My knees never gotten over it. I did do some ballroom dancing in the early 70's. Took lessons for a while. It's not as easy as they make it look. I couldn't do it now. I'd like to do some dancing. I need to move more and get off the pc which is what I'm addicted to now. The Paso would give me a heart attack. I like to watch.

Louisa

#90160 - 10/06/06 05:43 PM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: Louisa]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
The only dancing I do now is down the hallway on the way to the bathroom, after waiting too long to get up and go pee...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#90161 - 10/07/06 02:29 PM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: chatty lady]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I think I have the hub talked into taking dance lessons. He didn't say no so there is the possibility!

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#90162 - 10/07/06 10:59 PM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: Dianne]
Anonymous
Unregistered

The pee pee dance! LOL! Chatty, I dance to that too, just as soon as I arrive home from the long drive home!

#90163 - 10/07/06 11:44 PM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: ]
Louisa Offline

We went to the theater last night, the Opera House in Boston, to see All Shook Up. I made the mistake of having coffee with dinner before the show. (I didn't know I was going to the show, but that's another story.) Well, of course I had to go after about two songs. Not wanting to get up and disturb people and hike up the aisle from the 6th row and not wanting to miss any of the play, I held it for an hour and a half until the intermission. Need I say how badly I had to go by then? I was almost afraid to stand up. I danced my way up the aisle in record time. Had no idea the bathrooms were downstairs. I had to go down two flights of stairs and through a large area where people hang out during the break. I prayed all the way that there would be no line. Luckily, there were a lot of stalls and no line. When I came out, the line went all the way down the hall, and back to the stairs and then some. I don't know how I got there before all those other people, but I was grateful. I think they must have all been in the balcony.

Louisa

#90164 - 10/13/06 11:06 PM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: Louisa]
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
You are all so funny! I can relate to the pee pee dance, especially when I laugh pretty hard!

I was really disappointed that Vivica was voted off. But I must admit, her dance number didn't do anything for me. That particular dance with Bon Jovi music was really out of sinc.

I've been voting for Sara, again because I empathize with her. She is a mom of three children and touring and still manages to find time to learn new dances? Wow!

I must admit the last routine Jerry did was hilarious, talk about pee, LOL.

It's really tough, they are all great!

Cheers,
Cathi

#90165 - 10/14/06 01:16 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: Wisdom&Life]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

This is getting so difficult now it makes me stressed. They are all so good and try so very hard, even Jerry Springer. Through this show I have developed as new respect for him I never had before. I hate to see any of them leave...

#90166 - 10/14/06 08:46 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: chatty lady]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

I just heard tonight that Sara, the Country & Western singer is leaving the show. She said she is getting a divorce and its real messy, she has some type of restraining order out against the husband and says she will come to the show to explain why she is leaving. I wonder if they will bring Willa and Max back to even out the weeks and couples, cause now they'll be short two....Humm, interesting.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved