The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 166 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#90177 - 10/30/06 09:35 PM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: chatty lady]
flossie Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Jerry Springer is doing David Letterman's top 10 Monday night....you've probably already had Monday night!! Tuesday morning here at the moment.....did Jerry get kicked off?

Just a bit off the topic here, but is Jerry married and to the same wife?

#90178 - 10/30/06 10:23 PM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: flossie]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
Yes, Jerry got kicked off last week. I'm not sure if he's married but it sounds like he is. He talked a lot about family. They had his daughter on the show the night he danced the waltz. He talked about dancing at her upcoming wedding.
Louisa

#90179 - 10/30/06 10:36 PM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: Louisa]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I don't want to cover this thread but have any of you seen the movie, Flags of our Fathers? My uncle was in that war and said it was so horrible that he prayed every day to have a arm or leg blown off so he could leave. My cousin has done a documentary on it with interviews of the survivors who are in their 80's now, her father included. It looks like Tom Hanks is going to do the narrative.

I'm not sure I could sit through this knowing he was in this awful war. Just wondered what you gals thought of it.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#90180 - 10/31/06 11:46 PM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: Dianne]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Yes poor Jerry bit the dust but left as a gentleman, head held high. I think many of us saw the real Jerry Springer and came away respecting him, I know I did. Not sure whether he is still married. He sure is close to his daughter. Can't wait for tonight, making popcorn and settling in to see the dancers do their magic. It is really getting hard to have to vote anyone off...phew!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#90181 - 11/01/06 12:06 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: chatty lady]
Louisa Offline

Me too, Chatty. It's getting harder to pick. I'm so torn. I think Monique will go this week. It's going to end up a race between the 3 men. But, the dancing gets better and better, doesn't it?

Louisa

#90182 - 11/01/06 03:38 PM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: Louisa]
Pam R. Offline

Wow...I can't decide who I like better between Mario or Joey! Boy, can they dance? I can't find anything at all wrong with their steps so it is odd when the judges point out mistakes. Time will tell.

#90183 - 11/02/06 04:22 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: Pam R.]
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
I just loved Joey and Edyta's tango with the Adam's Family theme. Last nights and tonights show was superb. I was glad to see Willa comeback and sing. I never heard her before and she really has a nice voice.

So far, I am rooting for Joey and I have voted for him the last two times. But, I am just watching and I will vote for whoever I enjoy that particular night.

I am so glad I don't have to judge that competition, it is a toughy. They are all fabulous!

Cheers,
Cathi

#90184 - 11/02/06 05:11 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: Wisdom&Life]
Louisa Offline

I'm so torn between Joey and Mario. Mario really is the best dancer, but I like Emmet too. He also has the NFL voting for him, so he could win. I did feel bad about Monique, but as good as she is, she hasn't been consistent. It is so hard to decide. I just love the show. Last night was great. I loved the tango too, and Mario's waltz was awesome. I did not agree with the judges on Emmet's fox trot and I thought his other dance was good too, but Mario did two excellent dances. They are just outstanding.

Louisa

#90185 - 11/02/06 07:57 PM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: chatty lady]
nevadaangel Offline

I love watching Dancing with the Stars,
Iam rooting for Mario, and this week, I thought JOey and his partner were very good.

If you girls ever get a chance to see a live preformance called Forever Tango, go and see it I have seen it twice now teh group comes from Argentina, and the dancing is awesome and so are their costumes!

#90186 - 11/03/06 02:41 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: nevadaangel]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Moniques is gone and now the real hard part begins, choosing between Emmett, Joey and Mario. I really like them all but am voting exclusively for Joey. Why? Because Emmett is a super star of sports and Mario is just 21 and already better known than Joey. Joey doesn't have much of a career since he's an adult now and I would like to see him win this. He is working so hard.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved