The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 173 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#90187 - 11/04/06 01:23 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: chatty lady]
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
I am with you Chatty. I remember Joey when he played in Blossom. When Sofia was in the 2nd grade she would watch Blossom, which is a teeny bopper type sitcom, before she had to go to school. So I ended up watching it too. Joey was quite younger and had hair then. His character was like Jesse's from Full House.

But I had no idea he could dance. I like his style of dancing. He has had the opportunity to dance to some classics like "Singing in the Rain" You just do not see that anymore.

Anyway, Joey is going to get my vote. I like his partner too, she is a great dancer and they complement each other.

I voted for Monique once, a few weeks ago, because she was great that particular night. I liked her partner as well, there was something about his personality that seemed very kind.

Okay, I think I've gotten really into this, LOL. What I want to know is how does one get a chance to get into the Slim Fast Dance Challenge? That would be awesome and I could only admit this to you ladies here. Well, I don't have to explain how free I feel here to express myself, LOL.

Cheers,
Cathi

#90188 - 11/04/06 03:30 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: Wisdom&Life]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Google, www.SlimFast.com and see what you can find.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#90189 - 11/08/06 10:59 PM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: chatty lady]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Well tonight we find out which of the three best of the best dancers will be going home. I will be holding my breath. All my buds and I are voting for Joey for the reasons I stated above. Too bad it can't be a three way tie...I think these have been the best celecrity dancers so far. Did you hear they are going on a 38 city tour and will be appearing and dancing. I would pay to see that but am not sure which citys they are visiting yet, no one has said.

#90190 - 11/16/06 02:24 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: chatty lady]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
The show was just awesome. I won't say more due to time differences and some may not have seen the results show yet. But, it was very exciting.

Chatty, you can see what cities they will be touring on www.abc.com

They are coming near here to Worcester and to Mohegan Sun in Feb., but it's the 3rd and the 5th. My husband will be at the Super Bowl so that's out for me. Also, my daughter is due Jan. 30. I can't take the chance of booking that. If she goes a day or two late, I'd have to stay home. I'd rather be here to greet my baby.

Louisa

#90191 - 11/16/06 08:16 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: Louisa]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

EMMETT AND CHERYL WON.....
The dancers will be here in Vegas on Dec. 30th. I will go see them but only if my friends have room in their private box. You've seen on the show how wild and loud the crowd gets and I have no desire to be in the middle of all that mayhem to see anyone. The tickets are $55.00 for up close and personal seats and $45.00 for the rest. The sky boxes are rented seasonally so it wouldn't cost me a dime. What a great show they've all put on, great entertainment...

Edited by chatty lady (11/16/06 08:24 AM)

#90192 - 11/16/06 11:00 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: chatty lady]
Louisa Offline

It was a great show. I was glad to see Emmit and Cheryl win, although I loved Mario. It was just too hard to choose. I really think Mario thought it was in the bag. Tickets at Mohegan are either $85 or $95. I forget what it said. As I said, it's not good timing for me to plan to go anywhere and I'c also have to get a room and stay over. It would also involve a day off from work. I'd do it if it were another time, but not right when the baby is due or Super Bowl weekend when my husband can't take me.

Louisa

#90193 - 11/17/06 02:09 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: Louisa]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
You know, I have never watched this show but wish I had. I love dancing and would have enjoyed it. Is it Wednesday nights that it comes on? Same night each week? Or is the season over? Help the ignorant here!

#90194 - 11/17/06 02:32 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: jawjaw]
Louisa Offline

The season is over. Last night was the final show. It was on Tuesday nights and then on Wednesday for the results of the night before. The only two nights I watched TV.

Louisa

#90195 - 11/17/06 11:35 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: Louisa]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

It was one of the most entertaining shows ever on TV and it made you feel good just watching it. I will miss it like crazy until next season....Not much to watch now.

#90196 - 11/17/06 12:22 PM Re: Dancing with the Stars [Re: chatty lady]
Louisa Offline

I'll miss it too.

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved