The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 100 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#98130 - 12/08/06 07:46 PM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: Daisygirl]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Yes, Beverly...it was in the bedroom. There was one time on top of the washing maching tho...

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#98131 - 12/08/06 11:26 PM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: Dianne]
bamgibbs Offline

Loc: Durham, NC
How about the kitchen counter? or in the shed in the back of the house while the neighbors were having a cookout?

Peace & Blessings,
Beverly Mahone
Author, Whatever! A Baby Boomer's Journey Into Middle Age
http://www.talk2bev.com

ā€œIā€™m not a writer because I wrote a book. I wrote a book because I was inspired by God.ā€

#98133 - 12/08/06 11:50 PM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: ]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Dennis and I are mostly bed people, but we have had a time or two on our open deck in the back yard.

I used to have my grandparents 75 year old bed. After we broke the bed twice, we finally got a new bed. The laughter was not the mood breaker, but having to get up and put the bed boards back up was.

#98134 - 12/13/06 12:35 AM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: Anno]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
My parents broke their bed within a fourtnight of marrige ....they clamed it wasent from sex just badly put together....the worst of it was they were still in my grandmothers house and my mum (then a shy youngster)couldent get over the embarisment of it .......A sweet story but do you belive that woman....lol.

My patrner (relitivly new at the time) and i had a shower in their parents home.....the door was chaped by their father we had to hurry up, fine ....We both arrived out the shower into the kitchen to be meet by alllll the cousins, nices, sisters, the heep of them. theirs me in a towel shaking hands saying hi and acting like it was all perfectly normal... A very infomal first meeting of some of the family members....they still rember me you know lol.

#98135 - 12/13/06 12:37 AM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

P.S......i am afraid to write anything else in case i get contradicted you know.....

it could start war lol....

#98136 - 12/13/06 01:01 AM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: celtic_flame]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
(Right....breath deeply)This is me steadying meself to say something!!!

I used to have the utmost difficulty in expressing my innermost desires....but now....
I can just about get them muffled out past the silken scarf!!!!!!And festive satsuma.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPe
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#98137 - 12/13/06 02:38 AM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: Poppie]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Speaking of where...Oh the Places We'll Go. I'll never tell.

Broken beds...been there, done that.

I won't tell any stories on us, but I will share that someone I know had rug burns on her knees one morning because she was doing it in her in-laws home and did't want to make noise by doing it in the bed. What a hoot!

#98138 - 12/13/06 03:19 AM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Rug burns -?? Oh my gosh, now you made me remember my neighbors Smoky and Jeannie. Smoky always had a scruffy beard, and you could always tell when they'd been fooling around because Jeannie would have a bad rash on her chin or neck.

#98139 - 12/13/06 09:03 AM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Dotsie, my lips are sealed too. As my husband says, it's more fun to do it then to talk about it.

#98140 - 12/14/06 10:29 AM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: Edelweiss]
celtic_flame Offline

This is way funny, you ladies are a hoot lol

It's a seriouse issue to relashionships and that level of verbal intimacy, think it's a skill that comes with time between a couple, well it was for me. I couldn't image life or a relashionship that wasen't open or relaxed enough.....or whaotever it is enough.....to allow this type of communicasion...
.......not that i have sex, mind you, but if i did lol....

it's great that this topic came up in heer, it'smuch better than the cosmopolitan magazine survey lol

celtic_flame

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved