lola deep relaxasion
even at work at tea break or lunch take anything from 2 to 10 minets, deepending on if your practiced at relaxing your body. It's the sort of thing that gets easier and quicker with practice, relax body, part by part ie below knew, then knew to hip etc. breath from bottom of your belly like your breathing up throw your feet....fill your lungs that way, relaxing all the body. take your mind to quite place or indulge in positive healthy activity (mentally) swim in sea, dolphines whatever or just a mundane thing, ie backward counting.....i get pretty close to sleep but not quite and ten minets is enough to get me throw the rest of the afternoon.

if your intrested i tell you the teachnike that puts the eye's under a slight strane then the removale of that strane from the eye's bring on a wave of relaxasion. It can in turn be used as the cue for the body to relax....

in essence it's self-hypnosis without the suggestions, or put them in if you want but they not necassary....the ability to deeply relax for a short time is eqivilent to a greater time of sleep....

i do hypnotheripy so it's similare to it or self hypno
but more importantly it's what i use at night but get woken with pain so more importantly i use it in middle of or several times in day....it makes life with a toddler managable lol

celtic_flame gimmie a wee pm and we can talk teachnikes lol