Hi y'all. Real Estate is much more complicated than ever. There is much more responsibility for ethics and accuracy of the agent/broker these days. Dianne, the first time I had my license was in 1976 or so. Who knows? Maybe we met back then in AZ and just didn't know! Interest rats (rates) were 16 or 17% and deals were all about assumables. I had no guts, no gumption, and no support. Actually I was in a dv marriage and didn't know it dv for what it was. I was in a C21 company. I had PTSD and didn't know it. How that translated to work is this: I would be in a sales meeting on a Tuesday morning and I would have no comprehension of anything that was being said. I was also afraid of men, and mostly the profession had men who would say to me: "When you got it baby, flaunt it." I let that license lapse. I let my brain lapse. I let my spirit lapse. Then I got a license again in 1984 (for 2 years) and had more wherewithal. Then I moved to California and I was too afraid of competition and rejection and traffic to try again. It seems strange that 20-30 years later I am into real estate again. I think it is a job that I am spiritually being directed to do at this time in my life, allowing me time for victim advocacy as well. At least I have the guts, gumption, and comprehension to carry on for good this time! 3 times is a charm!