Mountain all the advce given is helpful in one way or another especially what Bamgibbs writes...interesting!!!

I recently had a falling out with someone who I thought was a friend for life. Someone I shared special feelings with but noticed little by little, she was not listenting to what I was saying, she began interperating in her mind what she wanted to hear. One day apparently in a hateful mood she attacked, what hate spewed from within her, I was shocked. I decided rather than retaliate, I would back away, say nothing and see what would happen. Strange but I felt relieved, liberated even and I actually removed her name from all my address books etc. I was content to live my life without her. Life is too dam short and stressful to allow anyone to make it worse instead of better...

If you don't want to do anything final. Write her that you are having computer problems and may be offline awhile until you can afford to get the problem repaired. This way you can still receive her emails without having to reply and see how you feel without her in your life....

Maybe you will get some insight as to her problem, but remember some people change and not for the better. As far as friends go, you either accept everything they have to offer (good and bad) or not! It's up to you, free country and all that....Good luck!

Edited by chatty lady (01/21/07 11:59 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/