yea mums or parents are all too easily the target for blame for kids behaving strangly....Acknologing the effect up-bringing has on kids and thats its a strong influencial force into adult life....but still as adults we have responcibility not to directly live out or act out on our younger life teachings.....Personal development always a great thing and we all can change....

sorry wonder off a bit their, Is or has this man been diagnosed. I know when the behaviours way off the bat its easy to think yea they gotta be mad to do that...but has he a mebntal illness (not sure if all people who behave like this are mentally ill allthough its hard to think of them being sane)

just sometimes i worrie that we get the idea that mental illness always equates with thse types of very sick behaviours...werrass the majority of those with mentall unwellness wouldn't behavie like this....

Funny wee thing but i always watch people with animals and how they behave with them....if they crule to animals then i can't help but think if they could get away with it then thats how theyd treat people too....just one of those silly we private therioes iv formed about peps but it stands me in good stead. Anyway i get too cross at peeps that badly treat animals i wouldn't have them in my life anyway..

celtic_flame