Thanks for your replies. I am 54 yo, run a successful business, and became a widow on New Years Eve, 1999, when my husband of 20 years died suddenly. We never had children, not out of choice, but simply because it never happened and so we grew our business instead. A year after his death, I began seeing a guy I had known for many years who was in the process of a divorce. In 2005 we became engaged, and in August of 2006, he decided he needed to be single for a while (read: had met someone else). He was a coward and set me up to break it off with him, but that's water under the bridge. I engaged in the usual hysterics and went through a grieving process and then the fog began to clear. I am now on my game again, and, in fact, pleased that I had seen his true colors before we got married. I have been asked out by a guy 15 years my junior and just wondered if anyone had experience with that. I'm sort of fascinated with the idea, and may just give it a shot. I think after 25 years of being a part of a traditional couple, I'm ready for a little non-traditional experience.