I own an ambulance service and the majority of my management team are younger men. I have seen the mature ones and the immature ones and can almost recognize the "peter pans" in the first few minutes of conversation. But, I must admit, sometimes the immature ones are the most fun to be around. The younger guy I wrote about has been an acquaintance for about 5 years (and he says he's had a crush on me since he met me). He's in law enforcement (which is an issue in and of itself) and seems willing to entertain some unconventional future activities (not pertaining to sex, that subject hasn't been broached yet). A lot of guys my age are either looking for much younger women or are looking for someone to cook and clean for them. I'm looking for someone to "kick it" with as they say....to go to unusual places, do some oddball things, and just to laugh. I've never seen Disney World because I don't have kids, so I need someone who would love to go see Disney World and perhaps stay in the Ice Hotel in Canada someday. That's what I'm ready to do and he seems willing to join me in the adventure. I know he's a little bizarre, but, as Billy Joel would say "it just may be a lunatic you're looking for...".