NEW LEAF
you are too ignorant of thse patenting issues to stand by anything as a fact. None of it is a fact all of it is in accourdance to your oppinion. FACT AND OPPINION ARE 2 DIFFRENT THINGS

Would you expect anyone to stand by and let you write nazi propoganda, racially hatfull comments no..... why becouse expression of oppinion only gose so far before it has to be socially curbed. Most people of general decency would relize this. SO A FORUM DOSENT WELCOM all oppinions THAT REVOLVE AROUND HATRID OR OPPRESSION. This one is ment to be a safe supportive environment, i am sure much to your bitter disapointment....GO CHEEK OUT THE FORUM RULES

"Your oppinion" and your right to "your say", you use as a batterring ram to force your views on anyone not as a method of expresion. You clam you are ONLY expressing your self but it is generall nuthing but hatfilled bile that falls from you mouth whenever you give "your oppinion".

your oppinion is generally a sentince you write as a precurrser to mysogonistic, nonsence or hate driven manipulitive tactics desined to have a sly go at someone (anyone at times)..........

in the above example i was objecting to your carryon with this new commer of all of ten post, who you assail with your morality again forcing the issue and rambing your oppinion home.........then on a dime you change tract to turn it into yet another anti gay remark or smeer on child rearing. May i remind you that you have no grounds to say how any child will grow up..........Gay hetrosexule, bisexual Asexule. Or how the upbringing will effect the child.....

NEWLEAFS QUOTE
I'm not offended by your ramblings and horrible torture of the English language. Don't you think it offends ME or makes me physically ILL to read your opinions about how two women get it on??

objecting to my horrible tourture of the english language........too bad i am dyslexic and wont stop writting as i do becouse of your sillieness. I thought someone with your self-clamed inteligence would relize the language disability...

NEVER have i wrote or described "getting it on" with my lover. I guess its your own imaginasion that making you sick, try stop being so perverce and intrested in what i do in the bedroom....

ONE LAST BUT IMPORTANT POINT....i am describing my life, my love my pride in my life, my life circumstancies NOT GOIN OUT OF MY WAY to be offensive to you in my writting .....QUITE A DIFFRENCE!!!

with your oppinion and your logic someone who is black wouldn't be allowed to talk about interacial issues someone jewish wouldnt be able to talk about their religion without OFFENDING YOU. Dont you think this is taking self-centred self-important ideals to the extreem..........

have a good day
celtic

the perfectly normale and adorible child that is my son needs some attension presently