QUOTE:"You are all so afraid of offending someone that you don't have the courage to stand up and say what you really feel and believe because it wouldn't be politically correct and you might appear to be inflexible or open minded."

I was taught to accept everyone with respect, love, compassion and sensitivity to all circumstances as all are created in the image of God. To do otherwise would be unChristian. I assure you, it does not have anything to do with political correctness at all. Friendships arise out of our differences, whatever they may be, as much as it has with similarities. Reckless statements made which have hurt Celtic and Po, hurts me as well as these are fair friendships I would like to nurture. Newleaf, whilst we are all entitled to voice our opinions, in much the same way one could equate that to free speech, that basic and fundamental right does have boundaries of courtesy which need to be observed. Especially so when one makes careless presumptions of others' personal circumstances the perception of which is, I must say, scant.