New Leaf, you are way out of line here. No one, not one person, has asked you to leave the forum. No one, not one person, has asked you to accept homosexuality. No one, not one person, has asked you to accept anything that you believe to be wrong.

What the women here are asking, myself included, is to be respectful in your tone and words. I have read your painful words once too often.

Po and Celtic are my friends, as are many of the other women here. I would have liked you to be one of those friends, but, I am sorry, I am picky about my friends. I will not tolerate disrespect and blatant cruelty. The words that you have choosen to use frequently in this thread and previous threads, the flippant and smart a** comments in your last two posts illustrate to me that you are an unhappy woman and wish to make others unhappy. I hope I am wrong here.

I love this forum and feel safe here, 90% of the time. You have made me feel uncomfortable. So stay, or go, that is your choice. But please knock off the rudeness.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com