gabrielle52

good to see you again...and i am glade you havent been frightened away or put off comming back. its already been said but i will say it again you havent coused all this. We are all adults and above all else responcible for our own actions and words....feathers get ruffled at times, people have tantrims at times, its just life. Please dont get the impresion that its always like this becouse its not.

Its a good supportive place to be and meet warm harted accepting women that will give you a lot of love and support if you are willing to let them in.

I really wanna know about the trip you take to the ice hotel i have only seen it on TV and documenteries. I think it would be fasinatting and you do sound fun that heer and disney is the places you used as examples to go dating.

Have you made any seriouse plans to go or is it still at the whishing and dreaming stage?

Can i pass on the beer and farting lmaoooo but i am willing to do the arm wrestling lol

Can we do what women do heeer welcome you back and give you an invite to tell or talk more about yourself....i for one am intrested ....

oh i got a question if you dont mind that place outside las vegas with the men, is that real?

ok two questions, seriously, how do you think that would be visiting such a place. Have you seriously thought about it or weer you just having a joke?

all ears celtic