I did not file a WCC, my HR department did when I informed them of the accident. The HR manual says to report it w/in 24 hours, yet I was about 36 hours. I am informed that the state law says 7-days. I did not want to file a WCC, simply an accident report so that remedial action would be taken so that this would not happen again. I've hurt myself working in the file room b/4, due to the close quarters, bumping and bruising my elbows, knees, and hips. I never reported. They simply don't want to spend the money to have filing shelves to accomodate the large load of files. Also, some have actually leaned on us and we're reported to office services.

Thus, a WCC is filed. The doctor's office is refusing and the insurance company is not happy b/c they have signed an agreement to do so, yet now refuse. The doctors office says other claimants are not this astringent.

No, I've never really noticed that job applicantions have questions regarding WCC. Thus, now I'm very wary.

I am cleared to return to work. I am following the exact protocol and annotating each and every conversation.