Oh boy this is a tough one. I assume you have said all this to your husband. No? And he still hasn't changed? Some men have to get a shaking, to wake them up and make them realize what they have in their spouse.

All I know is that a good marriage doesn't usually happen by itself. You have to work at that just like at everything else. Have you tried to start the romance yourself? What do you do on your free days? How about a ride in the country with a surprise picnic, or just do a touristy sightseeing thing. Anything…just get out…and pretend you are young lovers. Sometimes pretending can develop into the real thing. Kiss your man in the middle of Moscow, and see how he reacts. Hah! That might just shake him out of his doldrums. Then go to a lingerie shop and let him pick out what you should wear that night.

Believe me…our marriage has had a crisis time and time again, but as long as you feel love is there, it's worth fighting for. And You can rekindle the love; but maybe you have to take the reins.

Quote:

From a Daily OM, I quote:

There is no secret recipe for happiness and contentment. The individuals who move through life joyously have not necessarily been blessed with lives of abundance, love, success, and prosperity. Such people have, however, been blessed with the ability to take the circumstances they've been handed and make them into something great. Our individual realities are colored by perception-delight and despair come from within rather than without. Situations we regard as fortuitous please us while situations we judge inauspicious cause us no end of grief. Yet if we can look at all we have accomplished without dwelling on our perceived misfortune and make each new circumstance our own, the world as a whole becomes a brighter place. A simple shift in attitude can help us recognize and unearth the hidden potential for personal and outer world fulfillment in every event, every relationship, every duty, and every setback.