Dotsie,

I'm having a great time at my site. The not so nice supervisor is still my boss, but her boss, the executive director, is leaving.

So, I think she's in for a shock. It's been a free-ride for her, for reasons non of us can figure out. But, what's that saying about the wheels of the gods move slowly but . . . ???

Also, my number one husband never took his vows seriously. Apparently, his mind was on one of his girlfriends while we were standing in front of the minister.

If you marry one like that, it is impossible to work or talk things. Out. Mine would say he was going out for milk, and not come home for three or four days. No kidding.

I'm just saying this because others on this site may have been or are married to a Husband-Missing-In-Action.

My current husband is still a work in progress. There have been enough good times to counteract the rough times. For this I am thankful.

Mrs. - how are you doing today? Keep posting. Keep venting. Let it out. Just know that you will find yourself in a better place. (((((((((((((Mrs.)))))))))

My heart goes out to you.

Emily