Yoohee!!!!Guess where I'm writing to you all from????!!!!

I DID it! I pulled the punches! This morning I stuffed my beach bag with a change of laundry, wash bag, makeup and my precious advice books and headed for the hills. I am now writing to you all from the hotel's internet room. Hee hee!!! I did it!

I know this is flooring Mr Macho...I know he never ever thought I would pull it through...but I have. You are so right Anno, empty threats won't change anything.

I am sooooo blessed to have you dear friends to talk to. You have all grown so very dear and close to my heart. I don't have any girldfriend here. That is partially hubby's fault as well...but more so my limited time through my work. That will stop too! Now it's time to live. The kids are out of the house, I'm fit and healthy, ... what more do I need! As to the financial part, I think I can manage if I juggle things around a bit. Of course we got to sell everything...Ha!! He should of thought of this before.

I allready PM Anno, and told her I feel so giddy, like I'm walking on air. Maybe that is how a bird feels, as it spread its wings to fly fly fly out of its cage!

I'll check back in later.

Thank you again Anno, Ann,
Mountain Ash ( No, he has no TA history...but I think he might be losing his marbles...sorry...I just feel so mean),
Chick and Laurel...I love you all! I really really do! Thank you for your hugs and supporting me.
sob...(that was a happy sob).
Hannelore