Celtic, I know where you are coming from. I have tried the last five years to save this marriage. But it can't be normal that he makes me cry at least once a week. I'm a 58 year old mature woman, and not a cry baby. I'm obviously not worth more to him, for him to change his ways.

I'm a good 2 hours drive away from our house, and staying in a hotel by the biggest lake in Europe. It lies between Germany, France and Switzerland, and is just beautiful. It's a lovely city here, flowers everywhere and streets full of people and cafe's. Infact I have checked out senior homes for my Mom, and realestate agencies for an apartment for me. And they aren't even as expensive as where I live!

Last night I drank a glas of wine in an outside cafe', and a few tables away were about 14 Boomer women all laughing and carrying on. Then I looked around, and the older couples just sat and didn't talk to each other. I opened one of my wise books, and read in the candle light. I listened to the laughing women, it was like music in the background, I thought of all of you, and felt so good and so peaceful.