Meredith, when I got home there was your package lying on the table. What a wonderful welcome gift that was for me. I have your beautiful earrings on now. And I dressed to match them;…white slacks and a black top. When I don't have puffy eyes, I'll have some pictures taken and send them to you.

Did I write that check list? Oh my, maybe our husbands are related. We are being very civil and polite to each other. I'm checking out where he can go for therapy. He's leaving all that up to me. I hope and pray it will help. I know what you mean Meredith about it being "too late"… I'm almost there too, but will do as Kate suggested…set a limit, and see if things change.

Laurel, I think he thinks my family takes me away from him. That's why he needs help. I just can't anymore.

Ann and Celtic, I just well up with all this love.

Orchid, you are so right. Painting is a fantastic therapy…it always takes me to Neverland. Does that happen to you too?

Mustang, you have been to Bodensee? Yes, it was a good place to ponder. Some guy with huge dark sunglasses even tried to pick me up. Ha ha…that hasn't happened to me in a long time. He was probably a gigolo looking for an "older" lady with cash. I left the café;… that's the last thing I need right now.