mitzkitie i loved that too and i find it so true for life and viewed in that light we have self control over thosebits even if not over our partners..

ah HL its onlie turning into a seriouse as you put it becouse a lot of women love and care for you heer...dosen't it show iteself! and we all intrested in seeing you ok and how it turnes out..

hubbie wantting to go to "vodoo head doc" lol maybee indicates he dose have some stuff to air that he wouldn't want you too heer some times thats about the other person sometimes thats about his pride or not wanting to be vulrible with you knowing whats "up or wrong with him" (as some people view it)

yep me and po had dinner and she went home with lucien at weekend...now she researching and buzzing with ideas...its good to see her so engroused with it all...

i also got a pushbike hadent had one in over 24 yrs oh they changed soooo much lol have suspecsion and all lol...i been enjoying the nice weather lucien was a bit jelouse he's not a big enough boy to peddle it so i weel him around sitting on the saddle...he got over his jelousie in one afternoon and now cuddles it and forever poking it and "whats that" oh look ....brakes lol. its all good heer at the moment, thank god.

PS(grannie annie got her pakage and i didnt tell onces what it was and you know how hard that was for me lol)