just checked in to see how you are doing, Hannelore..and i can see that you are trying to make things work and finding a way for yourself..whatever that turns out to be i am thinking of you and praying for you..hoping you have strength and happiness..and you seem to have both right now! Great about the houses!

i am going with a dear friend to visit her husband who has inoperable cancer in his shoulder (but it is in remission now. and on top of that he had a major stroke so he is in a wheelchair and totally dependent on others. his power of speech is very impeded so it´s mostly just my friend, his wife, who can understand him. some nurse told her the other day that he had only 2-6 months to live which was a total shock for her. and i am wondering if this nurse has the authority or medical knowledge to say this to her. i plan to gët to the bottom of this this afternoon.. my friend´s husband is only 55. life really deals us some tough blows. anything can happen at anytime, right? like your painting of a storm at sea.. just a thought, i guess, that may lead you whereever you want/need it to.

good luck and keep trying just as you are!!! and don´t forget yourself along the way! lots of love!