The latest Scoop;

Hubby and I are doing better. Got to remind him every once in a while that he has to get his act together, …but as a whole it is better.

At the marriage counseller Hubby went with a chip on his shoulder and was rather closed mouthed; …great attitude. But the counselor let him be that way, and then last five minutes they actually had a dialogue, where the counselor told Hubby how much I need him to help and support me, instead of making this whole care thing with my mother an additional burden. I was close to kissing Dr. Counselors feet….and I am not a foot person. Then I cried a little, and both men felt totally helpless… Then the counselor asked if we want to make another appointment, and Hubby said no…we don't need any more help, changes will be made.

Last week Hubby bought me a convertible. After our granddaughter leaves, in about 2 months, he wants us to take a romantic ride through Italy. No, I didn't ask if we can take my mother. (The trunk is too small)…just joshin ya all. Seeeee I'm getting better too.