Last night my "husband" practically begged me to spend the night at "his" house which he shares with a young couple. I didn't want to but thought I would just to appease him.

I got there and he started in right away criticizing my daughter and my grandchildren in front of this couple. He said the girl could watch Dublin and Aaliyah for me but their mother would have to call the girl and officially ask her herself, not through me.

I was text messaging Katie to let her know what she needed to do when my "husband" came in and demanded to know what I was doing. I said I was letting Katie know she needed to call the girl herself and ask. He was drunk and agitated and kept harassing me to see if Katie had called yet.

I kept trying and finally I said, "She doesn't understand what I'm trying to tell her to do." My text msging is a challenge at best.

He flew into a rage and started screaming at me to get the F out of his house, right now, repeating it and repeating it and in front of the young couple. I had been playing a computer game and tried to close it out. He screamed at me to leave his computer the F alone and get the F out of his house and go take care of my D...ed grandchildren.

I got my things with him in hot pursuit of me and went to my car, never to return again. Never. He's humiliated me, hurt me, degraded me and hasn't been there for me during my; hardest most trying times of life.

Who needs that??!!

I took my rings off and I'm done.