I had to leave work early last night and take Aaliyah to the ER. She started vomiting and diarrhea and as little as she is, they can go from bad to worse quickly so I took her and he text messaged me over and over and called over and over and I ignored them all. Finally I told him to leave me alone, I was having to leave work early.

He immediately thought I was just going "out" so he left me an insulting message saying "Oh, your precious grandaughter, but is she passing blood!!??". I lashed out and told him to FO I was taking Aaliyah to the hospital.

He wanted to know which one. I didn't answer and shut off my phone.

Not long after he showed up at the one we were at and there are several in the area. He reeked of alcohol and looked terrible. He tried to kiss me and made a scene in the er.
I told him to leave and he finally did.

I just can't take all this drama. I really can't. It's over. We were at the hospital from 9pm until 6am this morning. Fortunately Aaliyah will be alright and I didn't have to work today or tomorrow.

My daughter was just at fault in a three car pile up on I-4 and it was her fault. Now one of the other drivers has a doctor and a lawyer. All my tax refund money went into this car that my daughter wrecked. Now the insurance company is totalling it and paying it off with about $800 left over.

My husband wants to take the $800 because he is in financial trouble right now and says its all because if me and my family. Yawn...

I can't wait to be on my own and free from all this horrible drama and pressure. I want to work out and cook and go to concerts and go camping...why am I having to go through all this again and again???