Quote:

Celtic, I've been published a few times but just writing for a monthly magazine and the newspaper.

Mostly I want to take photos and paint.

their no JUST in publicasions, your publised and that says enough in itself. As for the future projects fiction and more poetrie then good luck finding the time perhapps your thoughts will calm and become more organised the more you chuck the drama in your life, their been a lot of it but at lest your digging your way out from under it....lets hope a new batch dosent start....

photogriphie an exilent hobbie and art form its one i been involved in sinces my teens...i have gone digital despite the protests about it (an ex made of with my prized SLR camera and lensies tripods...basicalie a life times collection of camera and processing equiptment, and the bisum done it for badness, yea some woman can be trustless sometimes.)

painting something i trying to get confidences again to do with the art stuff now in the house hopefullie i will get the time it be a nice way to relax. Do you have you painted much??