As someone who fell in love with another woman's husband, I have a bit of understanding of the "other woman." I know that men are visual creatures and are attracted to physical appearance first. But what made us irresistable to each other was the way we each listened to the other.

And from what I've seen and heard, I've come to believe that that is the most common reason for men to stray. Yes, they get attracted by a body, but are more attracted by someone who "adores" them by listening to them and having discussions with them, just as we all do at the beginning of a relationship.

This is not to excuse the men (it takes 2 to tango), but to say that there are usually problems in the marriage first, and then someone (usually the man, but women do it in larger numbers than we admit) decides that an affair will take the edge off the problems. It's a poor way to solve problems in a relationship, but a common one.

Relationships take attention each and every day. It takes making the time to listen and talk to each other and get help from a third party when you can't untangle the problem.

My husband is totally and utterly faithful to me and I to him. But, I still appreciate a good-looking man! :-))