Thank you for all the opinions, I really appreciate your thoughts! (and compliments)

Hannalore, I've been building myself a Tuscan Garden in my yard. I add things every year. You will love it!

JJ,
A lens is what they call a page at Squidoo.com. You can use it to promote yourself, your other sites or you can just try to sell products through them. They are affiliated with Amazon, ebay, cooks.com, a whole bunch of places. You get a small cut if anything sells from your site. I'm doing it to promote my sites. One of the women there does ponds, she is getting most of her traffic through her squidoo lens. So I thought I'd give it a try and at the same time give new life to some of my older Fresh cooking articles.

http://www.squidoo.com/secretsofsuccessfulauthors/
I've got a link to all the secrets of successful authors interviews there. That one is ranked #91 today in arts and literature. (There are like 140,000 lens there altogether)
My tomato one is ranked #18 in food and cooking today. They are free and they are fun if you have nothing else to do. (Or if you don't want to clean...LOL) It's keeping me out of trouble anyway!

I like how you think Anno! Maybe I should split the recipes from the gardening. I just liked the way it was together.

More opinions please! LOL

Edited by TVC15 (05/25/07 12:06 AM)