What would I do without my Boomer friends? Thank you for being there for me. It means the world to me.

Mom is doing better. She recovered fast, which is supposed to be an excellent sign.

A really good sign is that she's complaining about the doctors. She claims they are keeping her in the hospital on purpose, just to fill another bed and cash in more. Hah! That's my Mom for ya. She's terribly bored, and says the lady she's sharing the room with couldn't even keep up a conversation if a ventriloquist were working her mouth.

I thank you, and my mother thanks you from the bottom of her heart for all your prayers. She is so happy for me, that I have you all…and hopes that someday I can make a round trip to get to know everyone personally. I hope so too.

Dianne, that touched me so that you cried with me. Lola called me this morning from London. How wonderful is that! Lola, I don't want to call you back so late. Hope you read this, and see that all is better in German town. I'll try to give you a call tomorrow.

Love you all,
Hannelore