Dotsie, how much fun it would be to hang out with my Boomer sistas! If only I could sleep at night and without pain.

Many days were spent recovering from sleepless nights and on those days I watched some great movies: Fracture, Blood & Chocolate, In America, The History Boys, Georgia Rules, Black Snake Moan, Lonely Hearts, Water (English subtitles), and Perfume.

The book I enjoyed so much was written by Jill Smolinski "The Next thing on My List." It's about a woman who offers a ride home to another woman after a weight watchers class. They have a car accident and the invited passenger dies. The woman who survives (the driver) finds a list of 20 things the dead woman wanted to complete by her 25th birthday (it was in her purse) and decides to complete the woman's list for her (two things were already crossed off). I became totally invested in this woman's quest and was very pleased to learn I had completed many of the things that were on the list.

I had three wonderful days when I had slept the nights before and accomplished what I wanted to, including getting what I wanted at the Flea Market.

Of course, there was a power outage (not even during a storm), the toilet tank in the guest bathroom broke, my car went to the doctor and cost more than I figured on, and I spent two days trying to balance my checkbook, which always balances to the penny. I found that my renter's insurance company chaged me twice for one payment and I caught them. You go to the bank and fill out an affidavit to refute the amount.

I also spent some time looking for BeE magazine on the BABBW site and can't find it. Where is it?
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips