Yes, she is coming with the appraisers.
I was really upset and stressed last night but have calmed down today. It will be as clean as I can get it and with no notice she can't expect anymore (although she will) I'm just not going to sweat it.

I have this book that has really helped me a lot. It's called "you can't afford the luxury of a negative thought"

I think the author was on Oprah. It's a great book and he wrote it when he thought he had aids. It's for people with terminal illnesses, or as he explains the terminal illness called life :-)

I find just by reading this book every night it has helped me look at things in a much different light without my even noticing.

Really helped me this morning with my younger son as he struggles at school. This is his first year of high school and he suffers with ADD and extremely negative thinking. I calmly talked to him as he was going on and on about how everything sucks, how he is stupid etc.

I could have got all stressed by his attitude as he was late for school. Another time I might have told him to get to school but somehow managed to turn it around and he became quite calm. I drove him to school which gave us an opportunity to really talk. He was open to it. Sometimes teenagers act like they are so angry and they don't want to talk but they really do. Anyway, he agreed to go see the school counsellor. Whew!
Kate