Geesh, I could just scream! My car is 7 years old with almost 87,000 miles, new front/rear braks, good tires, new no. 6 coil, new spark plugs and boots. Body still looks good.

Yet, there is something wrong in the rear end, either bearings, differential, etc. Have taken to trusted local shop twice and each time they say its this or that. Finally make appointment last week to drop of the car today and have whatever repairs needed (which would range from $800 to $1500 if "rebuilt"; $3K if new -- yet no real prognosses yet). Drop off car today and rent car. After three phone calls at 11:00 AM, 2:00 PM, and 4:00 PM, turns out they can't get to my car until later this week, thus I've got rent keep renting my car. I told the gal this and she put me on hold for 12 minutes to consult with the owner. She comes back and tells me that undermanned and she knew she would be undermanned, yet did not tell me even though she knew I'd have to rent a car. So, was told to come get your car, we're not going to repair it.

I was so mad for having to waste $35 on a rental car. I mean, how dare they knowingly misrepresent and then inform me that my car could lock up and kill me! Yet, no definite prognosses b/c they "could not get to it [car]".

Argh, they are not a member of the BBB, yet verified complaints. They are a large business and a complaint would not affect business. According to BBB, "Company failed to resolve the complaint issues through the BBB voluntary and self-regulatory process." Thus, not being a member they do not, nor did they, reply to complaints.

I'm so mad, now must find another shop to repair and can't afford to keep renting another vehicle. The rear end is making a 'growling' noise and most noticeable at 35-45 mph. Will see about repairs over the weekend and will hang out at the repair shop.

Just upset b/c up @ 5:00 AM, and still arrived late to work b/c Enterprise car rental did not have my rental. Total goat rope.

Was so mad, that I thought of making cute coupons and distributing at the local mall for %50 of all repairs at this shop! Yet, I'd get caught!

Geesh.