Maggie, you are our own Martha Stewart...can you believe for an instant we'd forget to have a very large crafting room where you teach us all how to make things? I can just see it now...We have the most beautiful Christmas tree in the entire world because WE made all the ornaments, (instructions by Maggie).

Dotsie, I noticed you have one whole window sill in your bathroom filled with different types of bubble baths just for you..the light from the stained glass window dances thru the different colored bubble bath bottles. How cool! You simply must put some roses at the end of that hugh jacuzzi so when you're relaxing in the bubbles, you can smell their delicous scent!

Oh one more thing....don't forget the animal sanctuary out back, k? You know...the place where we house all the ones we rescued or the hundreds of babies that Chatty and Thistle brought home with them. Those two girls! Well, we'll just need to put up some more fences I guess....

p.s. Don't you just LOVE Thursday nights, gathering around in the hugh Florida room, where Sammy and Lenny show off for us and having dessert and coffee? (compliments of Chatty, of course)

Sigh....

JJ