Chatty, can you tell us why you are sad?

I hadn't been here since yesterday morning because we hosted our family Christmas party last night. Today we went to church, straightened, and then I took my youngest Christmas shipping. I thought of all of you and was dying to get back here to see what I was missing. Thanks for being my home away from home. I love you all!

Smile, Ross is doing well. He's trying not to take insulin with dinner. His system is definitely going through some changes. This happens every 4-5 years. God gives me tremendous strength during these times, but I have to say...I could take the disease and throw it out the window.

I concern myself with his low blood sugar levels and my daughter's high levels because she has to control her Diabetes with diet and exercise. Egads...

I still say the lord knew what He was up to when our daughter was diagnosed with Diabetes. You have to remember she is adopted! Of all the diseases He could put in our home...Diabetes is the one we know how to care for. It's a miracle. Don't you think?

Thanks for your concern and PRAYERS! I feel blessed. It's nice to be on the other end of prayers at times.