No, Jaw Jaw, I agree with you and you can judge. She HAS known that he was sleeping in her daughter's bed. She had told her sister that she caught him sleeping there NAKED! I find it hard not to judge a woman who can stomach that. It turns out that he has been sleeping there for 6 MONTHS! What sort of woman, who controls ALL the money coming into the home, (he has no income and she has plenty of money, even inheritance, in her own name,) turn her head? No way can I deal with her regarding that, I am at a loss to forgive that. Most women who are even remotely sane would snap at that point!
They had her alone at Child Protection with her daughters and she could have told them everything she has told us but so far we have no news that she did. The police told us last night that he had "worked her," by the time they got there to pick her and the children up and she was not talking again! He told us he had seen this before and he knew how to handle it. I pray he does. I think of the danger of this man.
He does own a gun.
The last family member who lived there, my other sister in law, was threatened by him and told that "I can pick you off at 1000 yards." ( He has a rifle.)
He has some military training but will not verbally go up against my husband, (her brother,) who has a full career there.
He used to watch the home with a gun and shells on his seat almost all day.

The thing we don't know is how much the MS is affecting her mind. Her recent MRI showed more brain lesions and she has said that her whole right side will "go out." She has said that it is out at this time.

Her sister finally got her to answer the phone today and she did not MENTION the ordeal yesterday! She only said that her right side was out and that she had to get her home "organized and cleaned," whatever that means. Of her husband, she would only say, "we're talking." She had no emotion and again, did not mention the whole ordeal of CPS, the arrest of her husband for the DUI or anything. She spoke with no emotion.

Later today I will hear more from the chief of police and fill everyone in.

"Question your privilege"