Good morning, ladies and thank you for all the kind, caring insightful responses. I am so fortunate to be here. Yes, it's a little difficult to talk here, a little scary and maybe something I should or shouldn't be doing. I'm only in and out of here quickly on weekends. I spoke with him last night after an incident and told him how much it hurts when he constantly corrects me in a condescending way. I said so calmly and he seemed to get it and "made nice" for the remainder of the evening. His background...very, very abused child by his mother and felt abandoned by his career military father, although to this day he worships his Dad...both parents have passed away. He has lots of issues from his childhood - so much anger and rage shown by his mom. All 3 kids (he and his 2 sisters) are estranged from each other. One sister even changed her complete name and moved 2,000 miles away. Yet, to see their childhood storybook photo album it looks like it was the perfect little family. He is a Vietnam veteran, firefighter for 30 years with life saving awards all over the place. Married first for 29 years, wife went to jail for embezzlement, splintered his family and I posted not long ago about his relationship with his daughters (estranged). That's a little background. He and his wife were into "p" and "swing*ng." Such a mess, lots of accusations. Anyway, that's a little info. I have to stop now but will check in later and write more tomorrow. Thank you all so much.