GIMSTER I certinlie help you anyway i could. At this point i echo what princess said about ensurring they are reputable even interviewing for a theripist, rember take as much care of the qualitie's and creditnsiols of those that treat your mind/emotions as you would for someone treating your bodie.

Princess L gotta a lot of experinces professionalie and in her owen life with theripists and she familure with the USA requirments to tranning and perhapps belonging to recognised and respoected proffesional bodies/memberships.

I know the requirments over heer but wouldn't know of the standared and what to be looking for in the usa. Take heed of the tranning etc. but also if you talk via phone or meet in person pay attention to what your gut or instincts are saying about the theripist. I would trust both and don't be blowen over by just the amount of qualificasions, view it all as a pakage. Its about the generalist but reliable bit of advice i give to anyone in this situasion.

good luck with your healing and your serarch for someone to aid you in this process.