Princess lynne what a great example of how when the minds readie , reallie readie then bits of info pop up in our lifes when the minds readie and the situasions their, i get the silliest but usfull bits of insight or relativlie important bits of info when i doing the dishes. Nuthing earth shatterring theas days all thats stuffs been uncovered and worked throgh , thank goodness, well at lest i hope so lol i fairlie sure anyway.
The two points in common between your drawing and my dishes, the minds occupied or not almost idealing along leaving a quiter moment for the subconcise to depart stuff of relavinces in our concisness.

Wasent DANCER talking about self-hypnosis, inputting healthie positive informasion. Meditasion is creating one such situasion wear informasion from subconcise can become concise, in certine types of mediatasion. Other types is focusing from within a relaxed state on one portion or situasion in life, in some ways meditasion has been explained as "to think deeplie " about a certine things. Two diffrent types in nature one empties the mind and gives chances for informasion to appear the other focussing on a certine topic both usfull in their owen way.

I PRAY which i think is talking to god, randomlie or about a particulare thing then i let my mind wander, which is like listening for an answere. Thats the basic requirments between any type of concersasion or communicasion talking and listening. it works for me.

dancer thanks for the wee exercises your giving as examples, its good weather the woman in this conversasion know about them or not as someone may read them and get a good experinces from them.