... when Lady Jane was just entering high school, she won a trip to Liverpool. An older friend was suppose to travel with her, but as it turned out she made the trip alone. It wasn't the best of situations, but having proved herself over and over, her parents trusted she'd be fine. It didn't turn out that way, however. She not only lost her itinerary before leaving the plane, she had failed to convert her U.S. dollars. Worried and alone, she didn't disembark after her plane landed in Liverpool. She sat in her seat, fretting over what she'd do next. Near tears she looked around to take in her surroundings, hoping to find a single source of aide. A disheaveled young man was gathering his things two rows behind her. Listening intently, she could hear him testing words to a song that seemed to be written for her situation, "Help, I need somebody, Help, not just anybody, Help, you know I need someone, he-e-e-l-l-p."
Jane jumped from her seat and without a pinch of dignity hollered, "Me, too!"
The young man immediately stopped what he was doing, slowly and cautiously turning toward Jane. He then...