Okay, I have a new one today! This refers to the "little boys in men" thing. My husband has been notorious in the past of getting very mesmerized with toys or fun things. Well, that's great....we all do sometimes. Last night he came home late after standing in Walmart staring at those little helicopters that you fly with remote control. He loves aviation and went to flight school in the military so I understand this....sort of. Anyway, he has always liked these but has never had one. A guy he works with mentioned yesterday how he has one. That's all it took! Hubby got tunnel-visioned again and wants one...NOW. I asked him if he could wait until he gets his bonus at work (coming this month) or until his birthday in April when I will get it for him. You would have thought I asked the impossible! He stared at it flying around on YouTube last night. Because I didn't show an enormous amount of enthusiasm, he went into sulk mode i.e. "you don't want me to have it." (It was really kinda funny how juvenile he became). It was 11:00, I was very tired and I imagined having to play with that thing every night IN THE HOUSE for a month until he tired of it. He wants the one where there are 2 helicopters who can shoot each other down....in our small house with 2 birds and 4 cats. I can't help but laugh about this but I'm disgusted, too, that he feels he can't wait. The stupid things are made out of styrofoam and cost $70 which we don't have right now. This morning he was nice but still kind of sulky. WHYYYYYY??????? AM I the weird one here? I just thought if he could wait, he'd have dry ground outside to play in. Because of his passing fads (just like a kid) he has his Playstation sitting collecting dust (he played this nonstop one winter for about a month), his ukeleles in the corner collecting dust and the list goes on. This is driving me crazy today and it's all so silly. But, oh, how I desperately needed to vent like this today!