"Where is a good place to kidnap a man?" I gotta answer you there, girl!

The NET. No, I AM serious..match.com for example..you talk..discuss..exchange info that you want to exchange...and then..pop..you meet somewhere..if you want to. And if nothing else..you have an adventure..must be alot of those places in the US??? How about facebook?

What happened to all my peers in the 60´s??? I mean it was free sex and Make love, not war then. I am not advocating free sex without protection..we´ve seen the aids developement since then.Not to mention all the other venereal (spelling?) diseases we have today..like clamydia, etc. I know. But we weren´t afraid of having physical relationships..it was a PART of the relationship then..and still is..judging from where I am living now. A statement..a contact...

Many many couples have met thru the net..because they re more open from the beginning..while making contact there..so they know more about eachother before they even meet. My daughter, 31, just met a man from the north of Sweden..after having mailed with him thru match.com for about 2 months. They met half the distance from Stockholm and Sundsvall=Söderhamn. They spent a lovely day togther taking walks and stopping at cafes and restaurants. The contact continues..and we´ll see what happens. He´s 35.

On this particular site, you can direct which age group you want to have contact with..and it´s up to you what you let out or not.

Another idea is computer courses or dance courses..the guys actually show up for these kind of things. At least they do here..I don´t think mankind is all that different from country to country . Ok, I did see a very interesting program about Jamaica and it´s music and the life there..perhaps things are a bit different there. The language seems to music there..and weed/grass . And the life is quite hard and uncompromising too..there. I am very fascinated by Jamaica and it´s music culture..culture in general..but that´s another story altogether, dear Anne.

What you think of all my rambling here??? You don´t have to answer, if you don´t want to. It´s ok,too. HUGS!!!