Dancer..I listen to music often to get inspired, feel good or get in the mood or to give me thoughts. There is alot of very good modern music out there with very helpful and lovely positive thoughts..for example: I need this train to break down...so that I can be where I don´t need to be..

If you like, look up Damaian Rice on the net..he has beautful lyrics and the music is very very listenable..I promise. "a sacred place" that Damian Rice sings about in one of his songs..the song is beautiful.."Why did you sing Halleluhiah when it meant nothin´to you ya?" Think about it..look it up.

Another very beautiful song is, "One safe place"..I could go on forever.."Love Hurts by UB40..Nothing Else Matters by Metallica..don´t be afraid..it´s beautiful and slow. "Unforgiven" also by Metallica..."Let your son go" also by Metallica..beautiful songs with SO MUCH to say. "Hej Yo, Listen what I say, oh" is a very great song for getting into the mood for moving, running, dancing, walking..Very positive..happy song. "My own prison" by Creed is a STRONG song that has alot to tell you and make you think, too. TRY THEM..there is so much beautiful stuff out there..even now in the present. This generation is a positive, gentle one in many respects..as reflected in their music.

AND I do SO AGREE that you can learn alot about love..coming from both male and female thru music.

I know that Dolly Parton did that song first..and before her, a man actually did it. I don´t know who..it is featured in the movie, Jerry McGuire. AND there we have "Secret Garden" by Bruce Springsteen which is also so beautiful..it talks about our, women´s, "secret gardens" within us..

Do I love music..YES!!! And I dance to it..my way..going by feel and rythm...