This is the third time since October. Katlin is 6, Hunter is 5, and Kenzie is 3. Luke's are 10 and their baby is 5 months old. Each time she says she needs time alone, and she is having suicidal thoughts. Soooo....She went to a different hospital this time that is a lot stricter than the one here in our town...she was strip searched, everyone is on lock down, and she had a camera on her at all times. I hope she recognizes what is happening. She will go to a Dr. or counselor until they tell her something she doesn't want to hear, then she wnats to change and find someone else. She doesn't want to hear that she may be wrong at all. She got mad at me the other day because I wouldn't think like her, just because her husband let his employees tint his hair pink because they made their goal. I told her there were just too many more important things in this world to worry about and just laughed. She wouldn't talk to me for 2 days! Oh well, her Dad has told her to grow up, that life wasn't just all about her. I just don't know what to do any more, what to say, or what to do about the kids. Thanks for keeping her and us in your prayers.
www.christianstoryteller.com